- The Ladies Philoptochos Society “Saint Barbara” will be hosting its annual cutting of the Vasilopita TODAY, immediately following the Divine Liturgy in the AHEPA Hall. Let us all attend this traditional event as one family and give generously to our annual donation for the children of Saint Basil’s Academy.
- First Festival Meeting for the 2018 festival, will be on Thursday, January 18th, at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Room. We are looking for people to come and join our team. See you there!
- On Sunday, January 28th, the PTO will sponsor a lunch in honor of the Three Hierarchs and the Teachers. Please join us as we honor our Greek and Sunday School teachers. The celebration will follow the Divine Liturgy in the AHEPA Hall. The cost is $10 per person and children under 16 years old are free.
- Saturday, February 3, 2018 the Cretan Fraternity “The White Mountains” will be holding their Annual Dinner Dance at the Pines Manor, Edison, NJ. You’ll enjoy great live music by Chris Zavolas and his band in the laiko programma, and by A. Lilikakis - P. Krasadaki, and M. Fraros in the Cretan hour, excellent food, and an exceptional dance performance by our award winning dance groups!!!. For information and reservations you can contact John Kalogridis (732)794-4587, Konstantine Petrakis (732) 259-2959 or Soula Kantilierakis at (908) 217-4477.
- Free screenings for blood pressure and blood sugar will be held at church on January 21, 2018. Professionals from St. Peter’s University Hospital will be performing these procedures from 11:30 a.m.—1:30 p.m. This Health Fair event is sponsored jointly by AHEPA Monroe 75 and Daughters of Penelope Tethys 229. Please join us for a healthy New Year. (Donations appreciated).
- The Saint George P.T.O cordially invites you to it’s Apokriatiko Glendi that will take place on February 11th from 4:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. in the AHEPA Hall. Come and enjoy a delicious dinner, DJ Entertainment, Dancing, Music, Raffle and most important the performances from our talented dance groups. Don’t forget to dress up your youngsters in their favorite costumes! Adults $40 (Children 12 and under free, children 13-18, $10).
- Following the success of last year’s Vacation Bible Camp, our ministry leaders are gearing up for another successful camp at the beginning of June, and are looking for volunteers for all positions, including: director, adult volunteers, student volunteers and campers. We would like to see as many of you involved as possible in order to continue this very energized and beneficial program for our youth. For more information and to sign up for all positions, please contact Mrs. Meropi Martini at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!