The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is designed to provide information about our Church and answer questions about our religion.
- https://dvas.org/can-i-use-a-penis-pump-with-viagra-822/ managerial economics solved problemsВ watch bshf 101 assignment https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-alternatives-over-counter-gnc/ https://www.cochise.edu/academic/where-can-i-hire-someone-to-do-my-homework/32/ brand name herbal viagra go go to link follow link go site go https://worldtop20.org/system/technical-writing-cover-letter-examples/30/ viagra pill identifier https://homemods.org/usc/examples-of-a-cause-and-effect-essay/46/ go go here book report storyboar friedrich nietzsche research paper https://teleroo.com/pharm/edinburgh-search-viagra-pages-find/67/ click can viagra maintain an erection top dissertation conclusion writing sites usa thesis on college custom powerpoint presentations viagra in south africa http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/thesis-in-sciencev/21/ http://www.conn29th.org/university/sample-of-research-papers.htm writing skill how long does viagra stay on your system https://www.cochise.edu/academic/learn-writing-essay-online/32/ viagra boots uk Entering the main church from the Narthex: There are certain times during the Liturgy when you should not enter the Church. You may enter the Church at most times except when the Gospel is read, when the Priest takes the Communion around the Church (Great Entrance).
- The Vigil Lights: As a general rule, vigil lights should not be brought to the front of the Church during the reading of the Gospel, the great entrance and when the priest preaches.
- Receiving Holy Communion: Women should remove lipstick prior to receiving communion. There should be no talking as you approach the Priest and the Board’s directions for receiving Holy Communion should be followed. Children first receive communion.
- Other Things to Remember:
- Do not chew gum in church
- Do not cross legs
- Turn off all cell phones, beepers and pagers
Have a question or want to know something about our Church? Please contact the Priest or a board member.
Download the FAQ’s here: FAQ’s
Note: The information in the FAQ document is sourced from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese Website.