Light a Candle… Say a Prayer at St. George
prednisone dose pack dosing instructions how to hide my ip address on windows phone puedo tomar viagra para durar mas go here tattoo and body piercing business plan follow url concept mapping a tool for creating a literature review https://www.myrml.org/outreach/format-thesis-master-uitm/42/ Buy viagra com phd in creative writing format how to write a report source levitra antoine cheapest 100mg of viagra delivered overnight pdf resume template high school https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/14320-cv-writing-websites-us/ http://mcorchestra.org/6052-resume-samples-examples-automotive/ go to site https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/the-appearance-essay/85/ these thesisВ follow link how to write a case study on a child go here engineering essays online follow link viagra pfizer price india how do you change my email address on my ipad viagra pill identification how to write a basic c program https://greenechamber.org/blog/english-homework-on-click-on-2/74/ https://homemods.org/usc/essay-about-jobs/46/ resume writing tips for career change Click here to donate to Light a Candle… Say a Prayer
“It is impossible to imagine an Orthodox church in which candles are not lit.” (Blessed Simeon of Thessalonica, 15th Century)
“I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
We know that at this time it can be difficult to pray from home and not physically be in the church. One of the first things most people do upon entering an Orthodox Church is to light their candle and offer prayers for one’s personal needs or that of a family member or friend, we also light candles to pray for protection and safety so that we may live this life without fear.
Reopening of Saint George
July 31, 2020
We pray everyone is enjoying a wonderful summer. We encourage everyone who is able, to come and attend church services. We are following all protocol for everyone’s safety. Please practice social distancing and wear masks as required. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation. Attending Sunday services requires a reservation using the link provided below. We have a limited capacity of 100 people at this time. For weekday services, we kindly ask that you sign in when you arrive. Should you need any assistance or have any questions, please call the church office at 732-463-1642.
To make reservations to attend Church Services, please click here.
– Registration will be limited to 100 parishioners.
– Please register each family member over the age of 2 years old.
– Registration will end midnight on Friday.
– Registrations will be reviewed to allow equal opportunity for others to attend. Notifications will be sent out Saturday for those who will be removed from the reservation list.
– Parishioners who do not have access to the website are asked to reach out to others for assistance and to visit our website for additional information to register.
– Parishioners are asked to be respectful to not make reservations and not show up on Sunday. Reservations can be canceled prior to church services.
– Summer hours will start on Sunday, 6/21, 8:30 am Orthos.
Live Stream Options
Please join our services Live on Facebook or YouTube.
Click here for Facebook
Click here for YouTube
Sunday August 9
9th Sunday of Matthew
The Holy Apostle Matthias
Anthony the Martyr of Alexandria
Afterfeast of the Transfiguration of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
8:30 a.m./9:45 a.m
Click here to view the bulletin of Sunday, August 9
Κυριακή 9 Αυγουστου
ΟΡΘΡΟΣ / ΘΕΙΑ ΛΕΙΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ
8,30 π.μ./ 9,45 π.μ
Church Bulletin for Sunday August 9, 2020
Dear Parishioners of Saint George.
We pray everyone is doing well and enjoying a beautiful summer. Registration for The Dormition of The Theotokos, August 15th is now open. Please remember to continue to register to attend Sunday church services as well. Follow the the link below or please call the church office should you have any questions or need assistance.
With many Blessings,
The Church Office
To make reservations to attend Church Services, please click here
We must adhere to the directives of the State of New Jersey, as well as the guidelines that have been put into place by our Parish.
- Before you come to the church, please check your temperature and make sure that you do not have any of the symptoms related to the Covid19. If you have a fever or any of the symptoms, please stay home and follow the Divine Liturgy via the internet. If you have any of the symptoms, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Attendance is allowed only through having made a reservation and having received a confirmation. There are no exceptions.
- All in attendance must wear a mask.
- All must sanitize their hands, before entering the church. Sanitizing stations are throughout the building.
- Everyone must adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- Entrance is allowed only to the church (the nave and narthex). All other areas are off limits.
- The Ushers will escort you to your seats.
- Children must remain with their parents.
- Upon dismissal from the Divine Liturgy, you must exit the building from the front doors of the church.
Ἀγαπητοί μοι ἐν Χριστῶ,
Ὄπως ἐπικοινωνήσαμε μαζί σας προχθές, πρέπει ὅλοι μας νὰ τηρήσουμε τὰς διαταγάς τοῦ κράτους καὶ τὰς ὁδηγίας τῆς Ἐνορίας μας.
ΠΡΩΤΟΝ, ΠΡΙΝ ΕΙΣΕΛΘΕΤΕ ΕΙΣ ΤΟΝ ΙΕΡΟΝ ΝΑΟΝ, ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΞΕΤΑΣΤΕΙΤΕ ΔΙΑ ΠΥΡΕΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΑ ΣΥΜΠΤΩΜΑΤΑ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΪΟΥ. ΕΑΝ ΕΧΕΤΕ ΣΥΜΠΤΩΜΑΤΑ ΚΟΡΟΝΟΪΟΥ, ΔΕΝ ΕΠΙΤΡΕΠΕΤΑΙ Η ΕΙΣΟΔΟΣ ΣΑΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΟΝ ΝΑΟΝ.
• Ἡ εἴσοδος καὶ ἡ συμμετοχή γίνεται μόνον διὰ κρατήσεως.
• Οἱ ἐκκλησιαζόμενοι πρέπει νὰ φοροῦν μάσκες.
• Οἱ ἐκκλησιαζόμενοι πρέπει νὰ ἀπολυμανήσουν τὰ χέρια πρίν εἰσέλθουν εἰς τὸν Ναόν.
• Οἱ ἐκκλησιαζόμενοι πρέπει νὰ τηρήσουν τὰς ὁδηγίας περί κοινωνικῆς ἀποστάσεως.
• Ἡ εἴσοδος ἐπιτρέπεται μόνον εἰς τὸν Ἱερόν Ναόν, καί οὐχί εἰς τοῦς ἄλλους χώρους τοῦ κτιρίου.
• Τὰ παιδιά πρέπει νὰ παραμείνουν μὲ τούς γονεῖς των.
• Οἱ ἐκκλησιαζόμενοι πρέπει νὰ ἀποχωρήσουν ἐκ τοῦ χῶρου τοῦ Ναοῦ, μετά τὸ πέρας τῆς Θείας Λειτουργίας.
ΟΙ ΣΥΜΒΟΥΛΟΙ ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΗΣΟΥΝ ΠΟΥ ΝΑ ΚΑΘΗΣΕΤΕ.
Θερμῶς, σᾶς εὐχαριστοῦμεν διὰ συνεργασἰαν σας.