St. George's PTO supports and sponsors Greek School and Religious Education School events and it provides students with many important and creative "extras" through partnership with the teachers and parents. These include the Communion Breakfasts, Godparents Day, Apokreatiko Glendi, pizza party, Graduation, family entertainment, plus many more.
- Presidents: Athinoulla Bizos & Lefkie Hadjiloucas
- Vice President: Irene Kehayas Drakopoulos
- Secretary: Lorena Hantsoulis
- Treasurer: Maria Kavouras
2018 PTO Calendar January - February - March
* On Sunday January 28th following the Divine Liturgy, the P.T.O will host a lunch to celebrate the Three Hierarchs and honor the Greek and Religious Education (Sunday) School teachers. Our Greek School Students will recite poems. We are asking everyone, to honor our teachers by attending this event. Flyers with more information will be distributed to both Greek and Sunday school students. Download the flyer here.
*On Sunday, February 4th, following the Divine Liturgy, the PTO will have its monthly meeting in the Library.
*On Sunday, February 11th, we will be celebrating our annual Apokreatiko Glendi. This is the biggest fundraiser event and we are hoping to see you at the dinner dance. This year’s theme is Safari and flyers will be distributed to all students at the Greek and Sunday schools. We are also collecting donations for our basket raffle. Anyone wishing to donate can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Maria Kavouras (908) 400-1225. Download the flyer here.
*On Sunday, March 4th, the P.T.O will celebrate Godparents day. Come to church with your Godparent or Godchild and enjoy a day dedicated to this blessed bond. The P.T.O will be selling Lambades and Corsages. Order forms will be distributed to all students and at the church. You must place an order in advance to secure a lambada or a corsage for that day. Download the flyer here.